Every day, four new quests appear. Completing quests lets you collect the listed reward and unlock the fourth hidden quest. Any quest rewards that have not been collected before the end of the day are lost and quests are reset.
The possible rewards are determined by the difficulty tier of the quest. The daily quests themselves are selected randomly, the only rules being that there's one quest for each difficulty tier and the hidden quest is of the highest tier.
Daily Quests are unlocked after destroying Atreria.
There are 5 type of rewards:
- - gives a fixed number of Diamonds;
- - gives a fixed number of Nanobots;
- - gives Gene Strands. The amount earned depends on how many Gene Strands could be gained from destroying 100% of the initial population of the current planet. Equipping Evolved Bacteria with bonus to Gene Strands gained increases the reward;
- - reduces the remaining research time of all active research activities. The percentage is calculated from the total duration of the active research;
- - a random Evolved Bacteria. The chance of getting a higher rarity Evolved Bacteria is affected by Genome Corruption.
|Reduced Research time||-||-||5%||15%|
|1.5.0||Introduced to the game|