Diamonds can be used to purchase otherwise unobtainable goods and bonuses or to speed up research time.
Most Diamond purchases are available in the premium panel and provide permanent power-ups.
There are several ways how to obtain Diamonds. The most straightforward is to simply purchase a Diamond Pack.
However, it is also possible to obtain Diamonds by simply progressing through the game or from daily logins.
Other ways of obtaining Diamonds for free include participating in events or watching ads.
Buying Diamonds via microtransactions requires an active internet connection.
|A tiny pack||60||€1.99|
|A small pack||175||€4.89|
|A medium pack||400||€10.99|
|A large pack||1000||€21.99|
|A huge pack||3000||€47.99|
Main pages: Microtransactions
Daily Login Rewards
There is a different reward for each day, but failing to log in for 24 hours or longer does not reset the reward streak. Instead, you receive the next reward just as you would when logging in the next day.
The rewards for the the first 14 days, as well as for days 15-28 and 29-42 are predetermined. Afterwards, they start looping in an endless cycle.
Main page: Daily Login Rewards
By watching a 30 second long ad, the player can earn 5. These ads have an 8 hour long cooldown.
Watching an ad from a Red Bacteria does not affect the regular ad cooldown.
Main page: Ads
- From 5th September to 17th September 2017 it was possible to earn up to 500 from participating in an event announced on the game's facebook page
- At Christmas 2017, there was a limited duration pack available for purchase, which included 500 and other items
Some in-game actions give Diamonds as a reward:
- Destroying Dufrieyama for the first time - 100
- Entering certain Space codes - starting from 10
- Completing achievements - starting from 3
- Follow the game on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - 5 (one-time reward for each)
Diamonds can be primarily spent in the Premium panel and in the Research Lab.
The Premium panel includes some unique permanent bonuses, but in the Research Lab the player can reduce the time necessary to produce resources or conduct other activities.
- With the exception of Bacteria Cannon, all bonuses in the Premium panel can be purchased multiple times.
- However, the Increased BPS Forever and Extra Scientist bonuses increase in price after each purchase.
- The Time Machine has no purchase limit and does not increase in price.
|Increased BPS Forever||Increase current BPS by 10% forever||5|
|Bacteria Cannon||Increase BPC +50, BPC x5. Remains after planet attacks||50|
|Time Machine||Add 6 hours worth of bacteria||50|
|Extra Scientist||Get an extra Scientist||50|
Diamonds can be spent to instantly complete any research action that currently is in progress. The cost depends on the remaining research time.
The cost for instantly completing nanobot production is calculated differently from other actions, but it also depends on the amount of remaining research time.
By spending some Diamonds, it is also possible to reveal the result of Bacteria Mutation.
The cost depends on the level of Evolved Bacteria that are being mutated:
|from 1 to 2||15|
|from 2 to 3||30|
|from 3 to 4||45|
Main page: Bacteria Mutations
When recycling an Evolved Bacteria, it is possible to receive up to 1 additional reward by paying 5.
The price for receiving an additional reward does not change.
Main page: Bacteria Recycling
Dark Matter Institute
Diamonds can be used to reset one tech tree at the Dark Matter Institute.
Main page: Dark Matter Institute