Template:Recycling reward types
From Bacterial Takeover
- Bacteria - gives some regular Bacteria. The amount gained is calculated from current BPS.
- Gene Strands - the amount gained depends on the current planet without taking into account any bonuses to Gene Strand drops (such as from equipped Evolved Bacteria). The more Gene Strands would be gained from completely destroying the initial population of the planet, the bigger the Gene Strand reward from recycling.
- Robots - Robots are available only in events and serve as a replacement for Scientists. You can obtain 1 Robot from a Tier 4 recycling reward.
- Reroll Stats - The recycled Evolved Bacteria is lost and a new Bacteria of the same rarity and level is obtained. The new Bacteria can have a different name and image and its irradiation level is reset to 10%.
- Evolved Bacteria
- Random LV1 x1-2 - obtain 1-2 random LV1 Evolved Bacteria. The rarity of Bacteria obtained this way can be increased by Genome Corruption.
- Good LV1 - obtain a random LV1 Evolved Bacteria of a higher rarity. This is not influenced by any outside sources such as Genome Corruption. The chances are: 50% for rare, 47% for legendary and 3% for mythical.
- Boosts - The reward is stored in your boost inventory, which is available from the main screen.
- BPS - increases your BPS by a certain multiplier for a duration. The possible multipliers range from x5 to x1000 and the duration ranges from 5 to 20 minutes.
- BPC - increases your BPC by a certain multiplier for a duration. The possible multipliers range from x10 to x1000 and the duration ranges from 5 to 20 minutes.
- Time Travel - travel into the future. All research actions will progress by the indicated duration and you'll receive Bacteria that would have been produced during that time.