Upon recycling a Bacteria, 9 to 25 cards appear on the screen.
The recycling rewards are divided into four tiers with each tier consisting of up to seven different rewards. The possible reward tiers and the number of cards displayed are determined by the bacteria value coefficient (BVC).
The recycling result depends on the BVC of the sacrificed Evolved Bacteria.
|BVC||Tier 1 cards||Tier 2 cards||Tier 3 cards||Tier 4 cards||Total|
|Reward type||Tier 1 reward||Tier 2 reward||Tier 3 reward||Tier 4 reward|
|Evolved Bacteria||Random LV1 x1-2||Good LV1||Legendary LV3||Mythical LV3|
Gives the player some regular Bacteria. The amount gained is calculated from currently owned Bacteria.
The more Gene Strands would be gained from completely destroying the initial population of the planet, the bigger the Gene Strand reward from recycling.
The recycled Evolved Bacteria is lost and a new Bacteria of the same rarity and level is obtained. The new Bacteria can have a different name and image and its irradiation level is reset to 10%.
- Random LV1 x1-2 - obtain 1-2 random LV1 Evolved Bacteria. The rarity of Bacteria obtained this way can be increased by Genome Corruption.
- Good LV1 - obtain a random LV1 Evolved Bacteria of a higher rarity. This is not influenced by any outside sources such as Genome Corruption. The chances are: 50% for rare, 47% for legendary and 3% for mythical.
Each reward within a tier has a different probability (i.e. weight) of appearing.
|Reward type||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
Bacteria Value Coefficient
Bacteria Value Coefficient (BVC) determines the number of cards that will be displayed when recycling an Evolved Bacteria as well as the rewards contained by these cards.
BVC is calculated according to the formula:
BVC = Rarity Coefficient + Level Coefficient
|1.8.0||• Changed recycling reward amount
• Balanced recycling reward probabilities
|1.5.0||• BVC 3 no longer gives Tier 3 reward;
• Tier 3 rewards have smaller chance of giving a Level 3 legendary Evolved Bacteria.
|1.4.0||• Changed reward probabilities for various tiers;
• Gene Strand reward no longer depends on currently owned Gene Strands.
|1.3.0||Introduced to the game.|